Tuesday 28 January 2014

MY 'GO TO' HEELS.

I'm not the kind of girl who owns a lot of pairs of heels. I usually wear the same heels on a night out, as they go with everything and comfort is also key! I really struggle to find a pair of heels that are both nice and comfy but these pair of heels definitely tick all of the boxes. The main reason that comfort is important to me is because I have over-pronantion. Over-pronantion is where the ankles force the foot to fall inwards, so I do suffer from aching ankles at times. The strap is brilliant in terms of supporting my ankles. I struggle to walk in some pairs of heels, especially ones that have no straps because they make me lose balance (my heels are telling me that I need to be stood up straight but my ankles are saying otherwise) and they make my feet/ankles really hurt. It's really important that I have a good pair of heels as I can't wear my insoles to help support me. People look at me when I wear these heels and ask "how can you walk them?" As you can see, the platform is high and thick. This means that there is not much height difference between the actual heel and the platform. They are literally the best pair of heels I have ever owned. I bought them from TopShop for £55 (I think). I would definitely recommend a pair of heels that are like this style, they stay on your feet all night! Another reason that these heels are so good because they add a good few inches to my little 4 ft 11 in body.



I have put a few photos together of when I have worn these pair of heels and the outfits I have worn them with (in a lot of my photos, you can't see the heels!)

Please excuse how pixelated it is.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and my first fashion post as well! Let me know what you think. Thanks guys.

4 comments:

  1. These shoes are absolutely beautiful and definitely worth the money if they are comfy!

    Hannah xx | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shoes....I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm now following you on bloglovin! I love your blog as well :)

      Delete
  3. The shoes are stunning. I saw a similar pair in H&M ages ago but never bought them and have regretted it ever since! I like the outfits you've worn the shoes with too.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete