Saturday 24 January 2015

CURRENT FAVOURITES.


 Okay, so it's been quite a while since I've done anything on my blog. I've been lazy or working a lot and it's just taken it out of me. However, I am keen to get back into doing this and I'm going to start it off with a current favourites. Let's go!





So on my Christmas list was the famous rose gold Zoeva brushes. However my boyfriend made a little mistake and bought me the wrong set. Yes I may have been a little gutted when I opened the box to find that they weren't rose gold. On the plus side, I love these brushes regardless of the colour of them. They are amazing! They are super soft and the best way I can put it is that they do the job. My friends have been talking about getting other make up brushes and I just keep trying to encourage them to get these. They are amazing value in comparison to other brands. They are easy to clean and always look as if they are brand new when they have been cleaned. The other amazing thing about these brushes is the bag that they come in. This bag has turned into my new make up, it's a good size and it slides into my bag which is very ideal!

Anastasia Beverly Hills


One of the girls I used to live with at university kept telling me all about this brand and I kept holding myself back from buying it due to the price. I kept trying to tell myself that I didn't need any more brow kits or contour kits. My will power caved in last month and I had to get these! I first bought the contour kit, which is incredible! It's exactly what I was looking for, and it definitely helps to define and contour my face. It comes with three highlighters and three contour shades. Five of the six shades are matte, and I am in love with this kit! It has turned into one of my essentials. Along with the contour kit, I bought the Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown. This product is very good if you want your eyebrows to stand out and look bold. I use this product when I am going out or what to make more of an effort with my make up. After a week of buying the first two products, I caved and had to buy Brow Wiz in Dark Brown. This is by far my favourite brow product. The fact it has a brush makes it more worthwhile. If you want your brows to look more natural then go for this product. They do a variety of shades which is amazing as there isn't much choice when it comes to shades in brow products.

MAC Lip Pencil in Soar and Lipstick in Velvet Teddy


I know that I am not the only girl who is obsessed with these two items, judging by how they are never in stock. I wear both of these items on a day to day basis. I won't bore with the details as I know that you have read a lot about these products before. All I can say is that I'm over the moon that I got my hands on them!


It's taken me a while to find a primer that I love, and this is it! I love the gel consistency as it helps to blend my foundation in much easier. My foundation sets almost instantly when it has been applied onto this lovely primer. All you need is a pea size amount to cover the whole of your face, and it's great value as well.



Back in the summer we welcomed a little puppy to our family, who is a little terror yet she is adorable! The point of this story is that I bought an EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet, a week later it was eaten. I was livid because I was besotted with that lip balm and it was all gone. However I have recently repurchased another one. They are amazing and it always come with me. I am a lover for all lip products, and this lip balm really does help with my horrid dry lips and keeps them moisturised.




This is my go to make up remover. I have very sensitive skin and some make up removers tend to leave me breaking out and I hate it. Ever since getting my hands on this, I haven't had any break outs. You don't need to use much of it, I use up to three little cotton pads and splash of this and all my make up is gone. I would definitely recommend this!



If you love sweet or citrus scents then you will love this. I've only recently got into Soap and Glory and I now own a lot of products from their range, and I am huge fan of the Sugar Crush range. I apply this buttercream when I have got out the shower (it does advise you to apply it to damp skin) and it leaves me smelly amazing and feeling soft. I love it!



So before Christmas my trusty Babyliss hairdryer let me down after it kind of started to melt. I read about the Panasonic Nanoe hair dryer before and I knew this had to be at the top of my Christmas list. Luckily for me, my mum got it me! My hair is usually quite dry and frizzy, however it doesn't look that way when it's been dried with this amazing hair dryer. It has honestly saved my hair. The design of it also helps, the bright pink has definitely helped me to like it even more.

So, that is it for my current favourites. I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will try to do another blog post in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment