Saturday 24 January 2015

JANUARY LUST LIST.

January Lust List



I've decided that I'm going to start doing a Lust List for every month. It only makes sense to make a list of the products that I have got my eyes set on. There is always a great deal of new products that I want but just don't have the money or need to buy them.

Starting from the top left is NARS Radient Creamy Concealer. After all the reviews I've read on this product and how much I love the Sheer Glow Foundation, this is at the top of my list of things to buy. As I'm going to Chester with my boyfriend in a week for a few nights, this is definitely getting purchased when I'm there. 

Next is a roll neck jumper dress. I love roll necks this season (as do most girls) and the next roll neck piece of clothing that I'm after is a jumper dress. This brings me to the next item which is the gorgeous over the knee suede boots. These boots and the jumper dress would look fab together. However I don't think I've quite got the balls to pull them both off.


One item that I definitely do need is the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara. I got a sample of this mascara a few months back in either a Birch Box or Glossy Box and it's now dried up, which I'm gutted about because it made my lashes look so long without being clumpy.


I may already have a Tangle Teezer but I've now realised that I need one of the compact ones to put in my bag because I'm so sick of seeing all the stray hairs at the bottom of my bag.


Now, I've never been the biggest fan of rings. However I'm starting to get like the Pandora rings, they are just pretty, simple and cute rings. 

In my last blog post I talked about my Zoeva brushes I own, but I still have my eyes on the rose gold ones because they just look so pretty. That's the only reason as to why I want them.

There is a specific MAC Lip Pencil and that is Whirl. Are MAC ever going to get this back in stock? I'm checking at least twice a day to see if it's back in stock and still no luck.

For years I've wanted to get a MacBook Air. I don't need a reason to want it, I just do.

Finally, this item is on my birthday list (which is in 10 days!) I've wanted a Ted Baker purse for about a year now. HINT HINT!

So, what are your lusts this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment