Thursday 20 March 2014

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES.


Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't done my February favourites these past few weeks like I said I would. However I have managed to take a break from being a lazy sod or doing my dissertation, and it is finally here! I enjoy mixing my favourites around and not focus on just the beauty related products I have been loving every month. So, let's crack on with it ey?




NARS Sheer Glow foundation
I recently did a full review of this foundation, a few weeks ago (which can be found here). I got this foundation on my birthday, at the start of February, and I love it! It gives my skin such a lovely finish and coverage. It is by far my favourite foundation to this date! I would definitely recommend it.

GlossyBox
I'm now on my third GlossyBox and they are such lovely treats to recieve every month. One amazing thing with GlossyBox is that you can tell them on your account what products you prefer, and this shows them what products you would like to receive in your GlossyBox. The price of GlossyBox may appear to be quite high, yet I think it is definitely worth it in terms of the products you get.
For more information, check the the website out by clicking here!


Naked 1 Palette
This is a new purchase of mine. I already had palettes 2 and 3, and they have never failed to let me down. However the Naked 1 palette is by far my favourite of the 3. The colours compliment my skin tone very well, as they are darker than the others and provide a lovely smokey shade.

MAC False Eyelashes
I love false eyelashes, and they are most definitely essential for a night out! When I went into the MAC store at the start of February, I thought I would step out of my comfort zone (from Eylure) and give these a whirl! I orginally went for the number 1s and I found that they were too small for my eyes which was a shame. I also got the number 3s, and they are my favourite! I like to go for the spikey looking eyelashes, and these are lovely. I did not purchase the glue as I have so many Eylure ones lying around. They lasted all night and they definitely have a great deal of wears left in them.

 
Pro:voke Touch of Silver Twice a Week Brightening Shampoo
When I had my last trip to the hairdressers, my hairdresser recommended that I should use some blonde shampoo on the ends of my hair, as it is ombre. I know that it wouldn't work instantly, but after a few weeks I can definitely tell there is a difference. I use it in between shampooing and conditioning. It smells gorgeous as well! 

Nandos Peri Peri Rub
Being a student and a massive lover for Nandos, this is a definite lifesaver! It's roughly £1 and you can smother roughly 4 chicken breasts with it. I have been having it with salad and in wraps. It may not be just like Nandos chicken, but it's definitely getting there! I'm practically living off meals with this stuff, and it's delish! If you love Nandos just as much as I do, get down to your local supermarket and test it out!

Ritz Crackers with Boursin Garlic and Herb Cheese
I'm not a fan of cheese. The only kind of cheese I like is dairylea, which isn't exactly proper cheese is it? My mum has been trying to make me to like cheese, she did at Christmas and she failed miserably! However, I decided to give this a go and I love it. It's amazing on Ritz crackers, I can't get enough of it. It's not really good as I'm trying to lose weight, but it's okay considering I have given up sweets, crisps and chocolate for lent.

YMCA Gym Membership
I've never been a fan of the gym, when I have joined the gym in the past I rarely ever went. However I am really pushing myself into it, and I actually am turning into a bit of a fitness freak. The great thing about the package with my membership is that classes and swimming are also included, and I am enjoying the classes even though are tough on me to begin with. I have be going to classes such as Yoga, HIIT, Body Conditioning and Legs, Bums and Tums. I am determined to stick at this even more when I move home in about a months time as I turn into such a coach potato at uni.


I am going to try to keep my blog up to date, but this is difficult when I have my final university assignments to do. But I will try!

Another thing, I am doing a Skydive for RMHC at the end of May. Please could you sponser me. You can find my Just Giving page by clicking here. Every penny counts!

Thank you so much,
Naomi
x

2 comments:

  1. Great favourites, I don't have the Naked 1 palette but have been wanting to try it out for sooo long cause I love my Naked 2. Also who doesn't love some cheese and Ritz crackers?! Haha x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sheer glow! I'm using a smashbox foundation right now but when its ran out, I'm definitely switching back X

    istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete