Friday 21 February 2014

GLOSSYBOX FEBRUARY 2014: BE MINE.

So it is that time of the month again and I got this lovely treat in the post. As I was away at university when this came in the post, I FaceTimed my mum to check it out as I was too excited to wait. Both of us got excited about it really! I can't wait to try each of the products out as they are all definitely something that I will like. I think all beauty obsessed girls need to invest in the GlossyBox as it gives you a chance to test a number of amazing products out, all for a reasonable price. One of the best things about GlossyBox is that you take this kind of questionnaire that asks you what products you prefer most, your hair and skin type etc. If you do this, then you are likely to receive products that will suit you!


Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer (100ml)
When I saw this product I was expecting it to smell nice and girly, but in all honesty it smells quite bland. For some reason this product reminds me of something I would have got as a present when I was about 12. All young girls love smelly, glittery things don't they? I have to say though, it soaks into the skin nicely and it doesn't leave the skin looking too shimmery. Even though the smell is quite bland, it is definitely a strong smell. It can be hard to find a lotion that's scent is strong.
You can buy this product from www.nougatlondon.co.uk in the full size bottle of 250ml for £14.

Eldora Eyelashes
I am a huge fan of eyelashes and I love changing what kind of eyelashes I use. These eyelashes are ideal for me as I love to go for the bigger than natural lashes and these are just that. One thing that bothers me about some packaging for eyelashes is that they rarely have some kind of storage. However these Eldora eyelashes do have this, and some eyelash glue to go with it. I can't wait for a special occasion to arise so I can test these bad boys out.
You can purchase these eyelashes from www.eldorashop.co.uk from £3.90. Bargain!

Ciaté London Paint Pot (13.5ml)
This product is the most exciting one of the bunch! The best bit is that it is also the full size product as well. The shade that I received is called Play Date and it is a lovely colour. The shade is a lovely bright pink with hints of coral. I find that this shade can go with almost anything and can be worn at anytime of the year. I also find that this nail polish doesn't chip easily, which is exactly what you need. I am loving this one!
This nail varnish can be found on www.ciate.co.uk for £9.

Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics Chic ultra-moist range (7.4ml and 10.35ml)
I enjoy changing what shampoos and conditioners that I use around and I'm looking forward to trying these items out. All of the ingredients are organic which include Moroccan argan oil, avocado and papaya. I can't wait to try these out, but I'm waiting until I travel somewhere to use them as they are ideal travel size. I received not only a shampoo and conditioner but also a hair mask, which is exciting for me! GlossyBox also did good as these products are for dry and damaged hair, which is just what I have.
Check out their products on www.healthbeautynetwork.co.uk

Maybelline New York Big Eyes Mascara (4.7ml + 5ml)
I was in Asda the other day doing my food shop and I realised that I needed to invest in a new mascara, but luckily I didn't. I saw the advert for this mascara as well and I thought that I would try it out as Maybelline mascaras never let me down. I also feel weird about getting a mascara with two brushes, no reason why. However I'm not complaining with this one. The reason as to why it has two brushes makes perfect sense. You have the big brush (the main brush) which is for all lashes, mainly the top ones. You also have the smaller brush which is for the small awkward lashes, i.e the ones in the corner and the lower lashes. I would recommend this one!
You can find this product in a number of stores such as Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc for £8.99.

Lindt Lindor Treat Bar
Last but not least, I got a chocolate bar in my GlossyBox this month! To make the situation even better, it's from Lindt and I love Lindt chocolate! It tastes delish and I am so happy that I got it. I feel that I can't buy Lindt for myself for some reason and that it has to be a gift.

Overall I am thrilled with this months GlossyBox! It's always so exciting to come home to find a GlossyBox on your table and the whole packaging is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what is in next months Box.
Thanks for reading my blog guys! I will be coming up with my February favourites within the next couple of weeks. I will try my best doing it quickly but I have a lot of uni work on at the moment.
Have a lovely weekend!

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment